Friday 21 August 2009

I worried most for this day. 21/8/09. Nice day :D

Firstly, advertise my blogshop! :D

www.whereshoppersarefound.blogspot.com

New things are added! - Updated!

Hello, people. I am really worried sick about two things about study. Ok. Let us begin. Today went to school. Then was FTT. Then was Mother Tongue. I totally FLUNGED it. Got it? FLUNGED.FLUNGED.FLUNGED. People, saw the word? Better put that in your bloody freako mind. Firstly, it was because i wrote very illegible. I requested for a re-write. Mr Zhao gave me another Test Paper. By the time i received the new Test Paper. It already took half an hour of my time. Then by the time i did finish the comprehension, it was already end of the Test Paper. I did not do the Multiple Choice Questions! Total marks was 50 marks! There it goes. 50 marks simply flew just like that. I really hate myself for this. Science, okay. I cried.. Come on. If you want to cry, cry it out loud. It will make yourself better. (: If you have any worries, seek consent. Let yourself be relief. If you want to laugh, laugh it out loud till you're happy. I learnt all this from Dramas. Thanks Edbert, Bevan, Benjamin, Jansen, Jeannie, Wen Fang, Jing Xue, Yong Soon, Putra and Hariz for the comforts and concerns. Recess. Ate. Sadly, tomorrow would be the first day of the fasting month. Went up to class. Rushed through drawings. The apple that i drew last week was nice, so Mdm Chan gave me a Mentos! Thanks. After that was Maths. Did a class quiz. Then did Graph. I did it wrongly. Dismissed! Went to Homec Room to change. For NCC. Went for training. Learn a new move from Surgent Amirah. Then went home. So tired. Everything was so heavy. Reached home.On the laptop. Played. Then ate dinner. Practice singing. I just realised one thing, a singer must drink plenty of mineral water! Laugh out loud. Then went to bathe. Then did Maths Quiz on Ace Learning. I got 60% which i was not suppose to get. Then blahh. There i go worrying again! But do not worry, because.. i am so lucky to have such a good friend like TeoZiEn(: He comforted me when i seek for it. Thank you so much. I feel much better. Then very quickly, it was 10pm. Off to watch 'Fated To Love You' on Channel U! Watched it the second time. Done. 11pm. Firstly, played with my hair. Am i crazy enough to tell you this? Yeahh. Now, here i am! Bye, off to play games, yeah?

No comments: