Tuesday 1 June 2010

Change Of Style

Hey hi hey! Today woke up. Went to bathe. While eating my breakfast, Shawn called me and said that remedial starts at 9.00am. I was really late. I called Yong Soon and he said many of our classmates were in the classroom Mr Goh has already started the lesson. Oh my god. Am i really late!
Alighted at the bus stop and went to buy CoCoKrunch then went to class. Reached class, Mr Goh was teaching. Tried to catch up and yes i did.
This Friday our class outing is to go to Ice Skating! Yay! Just one bad news, i think not many people will make it on that day. I think i will persuade Mr Goh to change it to next week. :D
Well, although i really want to go to ice skating as soon as possible but not with the fun peeps. It would not be really that fun. I'm willing to wait. :D
After remedial, Yong Soon, Jing Xue, Edbert and me went to Tampines Mart to eat breakfast. We went to KFC! Haha. I cannot finish off the whole set. I was damn bloated.
I went up to second floor to eat. The three of them went somewhere else. Then they came back up. I think i drank too much of the gassy drink and that led to my stomachache.
I went home first while Edbert and Yong Soon went to Jing Xue's house.
I went home and played the laptop and watched television until now.
Bored right? I cannot wait for the better day of 207 Ice Skating! :D Haha. Okay, so till now. Bye! :D
Oh yeah, when there is time, i'll post up many many of the pictures that was not posted last time. (:


爱你一万年
不认输,不放弃,我要唱下去!

No comments: