Monday 28 June 2010

The Grand Opening

Hey guys! Today is 28th June. Okay. I think that i would like to stop all of the files for my blog. Its just all rotting and boring posts. Last weekend, 19th and 20th i went to my grandmother house and there was training for NCC.
Okay! Today is the reopening of school after June holiday. Today went to school. Ohmygod. The cause of me to wake up like a zombie is that i slept at around 3am everyday during the June Holiday and so i was not able to sleep at 10pm last night. I went to bed at 10pm and i toss and turn until 3am till i slept. Wtf.
I went to school. Blah blah. Change of timetable. There would be no PE on Monday but on Tuesday. Okay.. Acceptable still. :D The greatest of all and also not greatest of all is that D&T is on the first day of the week. Heh. I want to present my product by power point. Let's see how far my D&T will go.
First was FTT and skipped Mother Tongue. Then was music. Went to computer lab to compose music. Digital music you see. Then was recess. Then D&T. Then Language Arts. There is two period of Language Arts. First period was in class going through worksheets and the second period we went to the computer lab to do the same worksheet which was the summary online.
Then went to F&N room go get my NCC rank. :D Hehe. Then went home. I cooked dinner. Hehe.
By the way, my hours of not sleeping was recovered. Thats all. Byes. (:


It still seems so normal.

No comments: