Wednesday 2 June 2010

Tight Jeans!

Hey guys! Today woke up. Felt like not goingto maths remedial since it was optional. Well still, learning more maths is good for me. So i decided to go.
I reached classroom and there was no one. I hate it. Its kind of creepy.
Then Edbert came. Then Fadhilah and Devi came. Then Mr Goh came. We started the lesson. We go through our SA1 Paper 1. Then Hariz came and then followed by Hannah. Then around 10am+ Edbert went off first. Then after awhile lesson ended.
Mr Goh said he going to treat us ice cream! :D So after lesson, Hannah, Fadhilah, Devi, Hariz, m Goh and me went to 7-11 to buy the ice cream. Bought the ice cream and stand at once corner there chat chat. Then i went off first. Thanks Mr Goh for the ice cream! (:
My mummy and i going to do sushi! :D Went to tampines mart to buy the sushi seaweed first. I not enough money, called Jing Xue down to lend me money. Thanks Jing Xue! :D Went home and did sushi! Whooots~
After that went down to give Jing Xue and Yong Soon to try. Hehe, glad Jing Xue and his siblings like it! Yong Soon did not eat it because he suspect that i add poison in the sushi. Ohmygod, where the hell did he get that conclusion from.
After that went home and played laptop watched television until now. Ate dinner and also watched television. Until now. Yeap! Haha, okay. Byes~


爱你一万年

No comments: