Sunday 6 June 2010

Expectations

Hi. Sorry for not posting. Actually i'm posting this post on 8 June 2010. I want to post memories you see. Hehe, hope you guys don't blame me. :D
Today woke up quite early to go to Downtown East for the NTUC Fun & Creation event with my family.
Reached there must queue to take the goodie bag which contains food vouchers, ride vouchers, lucky draw coupon and a tweety bird cup. Haha. It was a long queue but it was fast though.
After around 10 minutes later. We went to drop in our lucky draw coupon. We then went to KFC to eat using the food vouchers.
We all ate AM Porridge. The porridge there was so soggy and tasteless. My parents, my brother and me have to add salt into it. Well, pepper is always compulsory for the porridge. Not for all but always for me. :D
Then we went to the lucky draw location because its time! :D Then before the lucky draw, the host wanted to played musical chairs. Then little childrens went up which excluded me. :D Hehe. Some of them was really adorable and funny. Haha.
Its time for lucky draw! Well, never get anything. After the lucky draw, got 2 singers came. I pity them. Straightaway the lucky draw, everyone went off and only a few stayed to give them support. It was really sad but well, lets see how the manager of the singers talk with the manager of NTUC. Hehehehe.
After that we went to walk around. I went to buy Mini Delights. Oreo Latte. Its almost cream. Yummy, the next time i go to Downtown East for Escape Theme Park or anything, i am so going to buy one of those to eat. :D By the way, my dear friends, when are we going to Escape Theme Park?
Then after that went to 201 there to eat dinner. My stomach was really full. After eating KFC and i went to 201 banquet to eat creamy mushroom spaghetti. Then we went home and i rest and played the computer. Then i came to know that there is SANA Course tomorrow! :D
Okay, byes peeps. :)

爱你一万年

No comments: