Thursday 3 June 2010

Drop Dead Diva

Hey guys! I'm just back from watching 'Drop Dead Diva' premieres show. :D Its a very nice show. I like it! I'm going to watch it next Thursday again!
Today morning went to school. Maths remedial was alright. Jeannie, please go to the ice skate. I'm going to take many many many pictures! :(
After Maths remedial, Bo Han and me went to Tampines Mall to go shopping! Its been quite a long time since i went shopping. Haha! :D Wheeets! Haha. We went to TFS to find Bo Han's facial cream whatever.
Off to Century Square after that. Like finally, i bought the earrings! I got tired of wearing ear sticks. Hah.
I went to buy a top. I am very very very pleased with it. There is still 2 more pieces that i wanted to buy from that shop. I feel like investing in that shop.. Hmm.. I feel that the shop's brand really have class! Oops! :D
Bo Han went to buy her movie tickets for her and her elder brother. Then while waiting for her brother to come and the movie to start. She went to eat her lunch first and so i accompanied her. Coincidentally, i bumped into Regina over there! Hah! Yeah, you must be enjoying your first week of the Junes of Thursday! Haha.
Then since Bo Han eating her lunch, i went to Tampines 1 to find Wiseley's belated birthday present. That time i kept saying i'll buy Wiseley a birthday present but not till yesterday but today!
I guess i spent around 1 hour 30 minutes in Tampines 1 finding Wiseley's belated birthday present. Wiseley, i spent so much effort into finding your belated birthday present, you must take good care of it even if it is kind of.. Erkk. Hehe. :D Oh well, but most importantly is the thought right? :D Heh. :D
Since Bo Han's elder brother came, so i don't have to go back and accompany Bo Han.
While searching for Wiseley's belated birthday present at Action City, i came across this furry thingy. Then this one bastard came up to me and he is a stranger to me and he put the thing of me and said that it looks good on me. Maybe that guy graduated from East View. Who knows?
Stranger sucks. Then finally after walking for so long, i went to buy Sotong On Stick from Old Changkee.
Reached home. Watched television. Bla bla bla. Until now. Haha.
I have a better post than this one just now, but when i was posting the better post, it accidentally got deleted by me! Do you know how irritating that kind of feeling is! Urgh!


爱你一万年

No comments: